Ensuring a safer workplace is critical to any organization in terms of attracting new employees and ensuring current employees are safe in all work conditions. Visibility of the entire mobile workforce, in real-time, is critical to ensuring employee safety.
• Deploy precision GPS for locating and tracking of employees throughout the workday
• Safety protocols can be designed for any workplace using geo-fencing with real-time alerts
• Ensure safer vehicles by deploying telematics for preventative maintenance alerts
• Ensure driver safety by receiving alerts when speeding and other bad driver habits are occurring
• Prevent access to texting while driving when a vehicle is in motion
• Deploy a panic button on your mobile devices as part of your safety protocol
The advent of BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) has posed many challenges to the organization from a security perspective. Ensuring the security of company information is critical, and with Fluid Policy Control, much easier to manage.
Fluid Mobility works with all levels of mobile device security, from ensuring a driver is not using a camera in a restricted area to mobile deployments inside a sensitive nuclear facility. Fluid Policy Controls can enable organizations to:
• Control the apps used on a users mobile device based on location and time
• Manage user devices, remotely, from the desktop
• Control access to the camera, Wi-Fi and radios based on location and time
• Control which Wi-Fi networks are allowed to be accessed, based on location and time