Qbit Technology at our Core
Our Qbit Location-Based Intelligence platform provides increased productivity and tighter control over mobile assets. Features include:
- Map-centric user-friendly dashboard - the entire Qbit user interface is centered around a live map view of tracked devices and points-of-interest (POIs). The map view is based on Google Maps technology and provides either a satellite or road-map view, with multiple "floating" information pop-up windows.
- Device agnostic - track your workers or your vehicles with a selection of
smartphone or vehicle-installed solutions in any combination on the same account.
See our list of supported devices.
- Historical reporting - mileage reports, activity reports, start/stop times and
locations, safety reports, vehicle usage reports and more.
- Breadcrumb trails - see the exact path followed by your mobile assets directly
on a map, with icons and information bubbles showing details of the events
during the trip.
- Daily activity tracking – no paperwork, no time stamping, automatic mileage
recording equals time saved, safer driving and better customer service.
- Geographic points of interest (POIs) - store your client locations,
automatically receive alerts upon arrival or departure and generate reports on employee visits.
Locations can be uploaded in bulk or created right on the map with "click and
drag" or address/location search.
- Controlled access - Create and manage multiple user logins for your account,
each with its own access permissions
- Employee rewards; bonuses and incentives can be given for increased productivity/driver safety record
- Improved customer relations; customer disputes can be handled professionally and accurately leading to higher customer satisfaction.
- Authenticated time sheets - Track driving hours, late starting employees, reduction in overtime costs
- Track unauthorized use of vehicles, over-speed and excessive engine-idling
- Vehicle theft-recovery equals potential insurance savings
Please contact us for further information and pricing.